Saturday, January 2, 2010

Costco escapade.

Costco has been open in Melbourne for some time now and I have heard both good and bad. So I thought I would go and check it out for myself.

If you’ve never been just imagine a massive warehouse full of everything that you need! The trolleys are MASSIVE. I swear I saw a lady pushing a trolley holding five kids! WOAH!

Half of Costco consisted of consumables and groceries and the other half of electrical, homewares, furniture, clothing, white goods and even jewellery.

I focused more on the groceries and quickly browsed through the other sections. You really need to know your prices and be prepared to buy in bulk. Otherwise, you could/will/did spend more than anticipated.

I think the novelty definitely got the better of me today.


No comments:

Post a Comment