Friday, March 12, 2010

A wedding

I know I know! I have been so slack with updates lately due to social commitments and the fact that I can’t keep my eyes open past 9pm. Seven more weeks until my due date and baby is growing ever so quickly!

Last week I went to a friend’s beautiful wedding. It was a splendid sunny day until the clouds rolled in and rain, hail, thunderstorm and lightning came all at once. Yep, they got married on the day of the recent Melbourne storm where the city got flooded. What a memorable day!

Here is a picture of the bride's beautiful dress (and my bump!).

 
The bridesmaid's outfit.....
 
 
and the weather!
 
 
Melbourne weather....four seasons in one day!
 
I have a mini giveaway coming up soon...so I will keep you posted.
 
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment