Monday, March 22, 2010

Blogger Challenge – A room with a view

Good evening peoples! Hope the weekend treated you well.

I recently found Blog This and they run these blog challenges. The latest challenge is called “A room with a view”. All you need to do is provide a photo of your favourite view and explain why.

My favourite view was overlooking the water in Santorini, Greece. It was so peaceful and not to mention absolutely beautiful. The view and experience was especially relaxing and calm. I could sit on the balcony and just watch the world go by….



Unfortunately, as appealing as Santorini looks, it’s no longer my favourite sight. As a result of our trip, this is now my much loved view…… my growing belly!




Don't forget to enter my blog giveaway here.


4 comments:

Abby said...

Santorini looks stunning. But, I'm with you on the belly, great snap! Congratulations!

Juliette Crane said...

what beautiful photos. love the one of your belly. just adorable. thank you for sharing! xoxo, juliette

Melissa {Suger} said...

The view is lovely and the resulting belly is beautiful. Congrats.

kate said...

Loved Santorini too. Glorious. Didn't quite have the trip you did though :) Congrats

Post a Comment