Monday, December 14, 2009

Machines, dummies & babies

Weekend was super busy and didn’t have much time to play around with my new toy (sewing machine). However, I have unpacked and threaded so getting really excited! If you are looking for a sewing machine, mine was from Spotlight – Brother BM2600 which is currently 50% off. When we went to pick it up, the sales lady said that they were running out the door. Sales pitch? Probably.




I have also been playing dress ups with my new (old) dressmakers dummy. Get used to her; she’ll be featured in many more blogs to come.



Tomorrow I have my 20 weeks ultra sound. K and I have been in two minds about finding out the gender of the baby. I’ve never been patient so naturally I want to know but I think that it would be a nice surprise at the end… ahhh decisions decisions!




No comments:

Post a Comment