Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thrift trip

Hi dolls!

I have been very slack with my posts of late. My furniture revamps have been put on hold due to the chilly weather, so  I'm saving that for the warmer months. Op shopping trips are few and far between as I don't want to lug bub around in the cold. But in saying that - I have managed to get out a couple of times. Here are some items I've picked up for my ebay shop.


One shoulder hot hot dress. I would keep this if I coud fit into it - damn you fat!


Semi - sheer top with embroided detail around the neck and sleeves


How cool is this neckace? It's a fan with a phoenix painted on it. On the back there is slight embossing but I couldn't get a proper pic - shame really.


Shoes shoes shoes!

Items will be posted on ebay soon. Will keep you dolls updated otherwise save me as a favourite seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment